Pure Life MassageBaby Massage Group Course
Baby Massage Group Course
Baby Massage 3 or 4 Week Group Courses take place in the comfort of your own home, where you arrange for some friends to come over with their babies (maximum of 6).
We also offer Group Courses at Hamworthy Osteopaths so please see our HAMWORTHY OSTEOPATHS PAGE for more details.
Learn to massage your baby: a natural way to relaxed, happy babies and families! Baby Massage brings many wonderful long and short term benefits to babies and their parents/ guardians.
The aim of our Group Courses is to teach you and your friends a full Baby Massage routine, broken down into sections of the body each week. Each 60 minute session you will have the opportunity to practice the routine learned so far. We will also teach you the benefits of Baby Massage, how to prepare for giving your baby a massage and about suitable oils to use.
A step-by-step guide to Baby Massage for you to follow at home will be provided, along with other supplementary handouts. Grapeseed oil, which is light and nourishing for the skin and contains Vitamin E, will also be provided.
** For the 4-Week Group Course, you will receive a little shoulder massage at the end of each session!**
The benefits of Baby Massage for your baby:
- Relieves the discomfort of colic and digestive problems
- Reduces anxiety and increases the bonding between parents and baby
- Reduces any physical, mental or emotional stress experienced by your baby after a traumatic birth
- Aids deep relaxation and improves your baby’s sleeping patterns
- Improves your baby’s immune, respiratory and nervous systems
- Enhances physical development and body awareness
- Helps develop muscle tone, improve skin condition and increase joint flexibility
- Improves blood circulation and waste removal
The benefits of Baby Massage for parents:
- Increases confidence and competence in handling your baby
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of post-natal depression
- Provides skills to help parents calm your baby when he/she is distressed
- Gives parents quality bonding time with your baby (it is good if fathers become involved too)
- Allows parents and your baby to communicate better (eg. helps parents understand the difference in your baby’s cries)
- It is fun and relaxing
Baby Massage is suitable for babies from 8 weeks to crawling (or whenever they decide they’d prefer to go off exploring!).
Baby Massage Group Course – 4 Weeks (at home): £180, set price with maximum 6 persons (£30.00 per person).
Baby Massage Group Course – 3 Weeks (at home): £135, set price with maximum 6 persons (£22.50 per person).
Baby Massage Group Course – 3 Weeks (at Hamworthy Osteopaths): please see HAMWORTHY OSTEOPATHS for prices.
To book a Baby Massage Group Course please contact us HERE.
Please note that we travel up to 10 miles return for group courses at home. We are happy to travel further although travel costs will be an additional cost.